Who are ‘members’?
You will see on the about page how the IC is set up and structured, but essentially membership consists of 2 delegates from each of the 3 strands (College, Order, Movement) from each of the 6 geographical Areas, so that’s 2 x 3 x 6 = 36.
In addition there are the Steering Group consisting of:
- the Chair of the College
- 2 other College members (currently one from India, one from Mexico)
- the 2 International Order Convenors
- the International Movement Coordinator
- the Indian Movement Coordinator
- the IC Convenor and assistant
Members looking for posts/info in the private space on TheBuddhistCentre.com: click here
Some of the lovely delegates from an online meeting in June 2022